Thursday, November 13, 2008

Savanna Kougar/When a Good Angel Falls

Photobucket

BookStrand Publishing

Stunned, she could only enjoy his hands blatantly rubbing her breasts over the pink robe.
“Wiggle for me,” he naughty, naughty whispered.
“You’ll only want to use it,” she breathy whispered, wiggling. Wiggling on his growing cherub staff. It seemed like the right thing to do, even if she knew it wasn’t.
“I’ll make it fun,” he naughtier whispered. His fingers snatched at her nipples, and plucked.
“Turn me on.” She’d meant to remind him of her age. Instead, the ‘70s sexual mantra expressed what she felt. Goddess! Was she ever ‘turned on’.
“Light my fire stick,” he very naughty encouraged.
She wiggled like she imagined a hoyden of ye olden days would. “Such a brutish thing, you bad boy.” She reached back, sliding her fingers into his hair, ravenous for the sensual feel of him.
Volcano opened her robe, and stroked his hands over her breasts. He pinched her rigid nipples rhythmically. The feel of her sumptuous breasts, her sumptuous bottom rubbing on him stoked him to lusty heat. Ferocious cosmic heat.
“It will be fun. I promise,” he lordly persuaded. He rocked his hips beneath her, against the hedonistic rubbing of her bottom. “My staff in your sweet flaming rose.”
“How are you going to make putting that big brute in me fun?” She wiggled more vigorously. “Mmm, I’m feeling wonderfully indecent.”
“You’ve never acted this way before, have you?” he lordly growled in her ear. His nails bit into her nipples, demanding an answer.
“No. No, you make me all torrid and wicked inside.” Boldly wiggling on his cock, her hand caressed wildly through his hair.
“Woman!” Volcano grabbed her haunches, and squeezed. Then he slid his hands on her thighs over the robe. Possessively he stroked while he roughly nibbled her neck. “I am going to shove your robe up over your delectable rump, woman. Bare your privates, tickle your curls with my brazen brute, first.” He growled his claim against the sensitive cord of her neck.
“Oooh,” she crooned, grinding her hips on him. “Let me feel. Let me feel the tip of that big brute. You aren’t going to shove it in me now, are you? It feels way too enormous.”
“Tickling, woman.” Volcano finger-summoned one of the ottomans before them, desperate for her wet curls against his cock’s head. The smell of her rose musk desire tightened his loins to rutting need. “Tickling first, then I am going to shove it in, only in the most fun and pleasurable way.”
“No, no, please. It’s way too big,” she squealed, not resisting when he placed her before him on the ottoman. “No, please, only tickling,” she begged, not resisting as he caressed her robe up, and bared her beautiful privates framed by flaming red curls.
“My red rose beauty.” He stroked her with his voice, then bared his light-throbbing privates. Gently he brushed her curls with his cock’s head. Up and down. Up and down, his brute storm-burning for her. “Tell me how I make you feel, woman,” he lordly commanded, then tightened his grip on her full hips.
“Oh, ooooh, impossibly wanton. Yes, more,” she crooned to him as his cock stroked up and down, more firmly pressed against her curls. “Oh, I feel so hot and wet. Yes, please, please, more.”
“You want more, woman? My brute wants more of you.” He shoved against her rose-voluptuous lips, his cock in delicious torment.
“More, yes. Just a little more tickling. Just a little deeper, oh, yes, yes, tickle my petals. Ooooh, your tip feels so good, so big on my petals, so slippery and huge. Ooooh, yes, better and better. What a talented brute you have.”
Merciful Eros! She was driving him tornadic, whirling delirious for her. Volcano rubbed his cock’s head on her rosebud, slowly at first, then faster and faster.
“Yes,” she whimpered. Thrusting her bottom more to him, she displayed her rose swollen privates even more. “Oooh, tickle my naughty bud. Tickle and tickle.” She moaned, coursing fire through his blood.
“Here, woman?” He thrust his cock close to her sheath’s welcome.
“Please…let that enormous brute touch my naughty little opening. Oh, yes, yes! Oooh, what very lovely tickling. Yes, shove it in, just a little, please, please, oooh, how big your tip feels. I want it. I want your brute. Just a little, shove it, goddess, yes!”
Volcano thrust his cock inside his angel woman, inside her naughty little rosefire opening. His loins had never twisted this storm harshly before. He groaned. He’d never felt so physical. His brute pulsed, then glowed torturously hot for her. “Tell me, woman.”
“Oh, yes, yes, blazing pleasure, tingles of pleasure all through me. Oooh yes, yes, your tip is so bold. Too bold.” She squealed passionately as he pumped his cock a bit deeper. “Oh, such gentle thrusting, yes, yes. And tickling, more tickling, yes. Oh, I want your brute tickling me more.” As he shoved his cock deeper inside her silky rose, she cried out with bliss. “More. I want more of your enormous brute. Deeper, just a little deeper. Pummel me. Please, pummel.”
Volcano shoved deeper, then thrust harder into his woman. He groaned, primal and fierce as a cosmic tempest for her. Vigorously, he stroked his cock inside her sheath, inside her flaming silk.
“Yes. Use that big brute on me.” His Sedona could not move as he pummeled her. “I feel so heavenly fierce, yes.” She could only let him have his way with her. For a long time.
“Deeper,” she whisper-begged. “Your brute, force it in deeper, please.”
Volcano storm-burned, his brute red-hot radiant as he lunged deeply into her. She squeezed his cock unmercifully, a silken glove and an infinite rapture. His woman whimpered keenly as he drove his cock inside her. Then she opened herself, letting him have her as only a woman allows a man, a man she wants.
A man she carnal desires and wants with her heart.

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, it looks so gorgeous. Thank you, Tess!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a contest! Enter to win! Find out more at... http://msaendlessromancecontest.blogspot.com