Saturday, November 15, 2008
Leigh Savage/Angel of Death
Mika lay in bed totally naked, waiting for Domonic to arrive home. She’d arranged candles around the bed so the soft light glowed on the bed. A bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries laid on the nightstand beside the bed. She heard the soft thud of the doorand the footsteps that followed.
Domonic could see the soft light coming from the bedroom. Quietly he entered the room to find Mika lying before him. Instantly he was aroused at the mere sight of her. No other woman could ever do this to him. In the past he’d always gotten bored with woman fast. He didn’t quite know what made Mika so different but he couldn’t see himself getting bored with her. Slowly he took off his suit jacket, letting it fall to the floor as he walked closer to the bed.
“Did you miss me?” He asked huskily as he continued to remove his clothing.
“I think you know the answer to that.” She answered seductively as her hand trailed down over her breast, down to the core of her desire. Slowly her fingertips traced over her own need feeling the throbbing pulse of her desire.
Domonic was enthralled with watching her touch herself playfully.
“Do you like what you see?”
“I think you know the answer to that.” He answered licking his lips.
“Thirsty?” Mika asked seductively.
“Quite thirsty.” He replied.
“Have a drink.” She said softly. While she pointed towards the night stand.
Domonic looked at the champagne sitting on the night stand. He moved around to the stand and opened the bottle. Instead of pouring it in the glasses laid out he brought the bottle up over Mika and poured the clear bubbly liquid over Mika’s body. Then he placed the bottle back down. He kneeled down on the bed over Mika bringing his lips to Mika’s flesh, lapping at the tangy liquid trickling over her body. Mika moaned and writhed as his tongue lapped over her sensitive flesh.
Mika couldn’t believe the sensations he was sending through her body. She started to remove her fingers from her desire when Domonic pushed her hand back down making her fingers dip inside her. Gently he urged her to move her finger in and out of herself. Mika writhed in pleasure as his lips and her fingers seemed to work a magic of their own. Just when she’d thought it couldn’t get any better he slipped one of his own fingers deep inside her. Their fingers touching as they worked the eternal rhythm of her desire. At the new sensation she cried out in release. At the same time, Domonic nipped at her nipple, sending pain and pleasure pounding through body, sending her further over the edge. Mika laid there relaxed, eyes half closed when she felt Domonic’s own desire enter deep inside her, stroking her burning need into a new frenzy. They each thrust seeking their own
fulfillment as their bodies moved as one, until they both cried out in pure ecstasy.
Domonic kissed Mika’s throat softly as he rolled off her. He then pulled her in his embrace. So that her head lay on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around her. He laid another kiss on her forehead. “Mika.” He whispered softly. No answer came. He listened closely. All he could hear was her even breathing. He knew then that she’d fallen asleep.
- ENDLESS ROMANCE WRITING CONTEST READER'S CHOICE
- Joanna Waugh/Blind Fortune
- KyAnn Waters/All Lycan's Eve
- Dakota Trace/Just Between Friends
- John Simpson/Murder Most Gay
- Leigh Savage/Angel of Death
- K.C. Sehlhorst/Maggie's Angel
- Toni Sweeney/Sinbad's Last Voyage
- Patti Shenberger/The Captain's Wench
- Marty Rayne/Testing Passion
- Tonya Ramagos/Twin Games
- Donna Marie Rogers/There's Only Been You
- Marie Rochelle/Dangerous Bet: Troy's Revenge
- Luxie Ryder/For One Night Only
- Giselle Renarde/Tangled Roots
- Lillith Payne/The Viking Savior
- Sapphire Phelan/Shifting Desires: Beast Magic
- Mary A. Pope/Choices
- Rie McGaha/Deadly Dreams
- Jude Mason/Shifting Desires: Cat's Claw
- Christine McKay/Shadow Queen
- Margaret Leigh/The Heart Divided
- Bekki Lynn/Last Glass of Wine
- Brenna Lyons/We Shall Live Again
- Larissa Lyons/Ensnared Innocence
- Savanna Kougar/When a Good Angel Falls
- K.I.L. Kenny/One
- M. King/Breaking Faith
- Ali Katz/Glory
- Anne Kane/Shifting Priorities: Mating Ritual
- Stephani Hecht/Sanguinary Seductions: Sins of an A...
- Kiki Howell/Celtic Love Knots Vol. X: Sexual Magic...
- Michele Hart/Song of the Muses Book III: No Funny ...
- Shaunta Grimes/Keeper
- Savannah J. Frierson/The Beauty Within
- J. Emberglass/Bedevilled: Book III
- Raine Delight/Devon Falls: Red Hot Magic
- Michelle Cary/Some Kind of Hero
- L.E. Bryce/Aneshu
- P.A.. Brown/L A Mischief
- Cornelia Amiri/Druid Quest
- Nadia Aidan/Bad Boy in Brooks Brothers
- Melanie Atkins/Emily's Nightmare
- ▼ November (43)