Thursday, November 13, 2008

K.I.L. Kenny/One

Photobucket

Torquere Press

The first time Daniel and Jalen went to bed together, I was confident they were fine and was getting ready to take off. I'd been tied to the central city for awhile, and I wanted to take a quick jaunt to the waterfront a few dozen blocks away. You can't get a good whiff of salt air in the concrete canyons; you have to go right to the shore. I was halfway out the door, so to speak, when Mata called to me.
"Where are you going?"
"Not far. Down to the water."
"Comhghal..."
"What?"
"Aren't you going to join them?"
"What?!"
"Come on," he coaxed. "It's their first time together. You should be there."
I said, "Is there something about Jalen I should know?"
Mata seemed startled. "Lots, but you'll learn about him eventually. What does that have to do with it?"
"I don't go into Daniel's bedroom when he's got company unless there's a threat," I told him flatly.
Mata was silent. It was the first time -- though far from the last -- that I was convinced he was counting to ten before answering me. "Come, little priest," he said finally. And dragged me by force through the door to where Daniel and Jalen were already naked on the bed.
I shuddered. Honestly, I had no good associations with what was about to happen here. Jalen, at six foot six and three hundred pounds, looked like nothing but a mountain of pain to me, however much he’d convinced me (in other contexts) that he wouldn't hurt a fly.
As spirits go, though, Mata is the six foot six type himself, so I wasn’t going anywhere. I focused on the ceiling and prayed that Daniel would have a recurrence of his occasional issue with premature ejaculation. So far as I could tell, it was in everyone’s best interests right then, including his. The aura developing around me was in no way conducive to young love, either.
But Daniel was whispering and giggling and kissing with a joyous kind of unselfconsciousness that I had never seen in him during sex, much less during a ‘first time.’ Gradually, it was his aura that beat mine down, and I had to look at him, had to see what was doing this to him. Or who.
Daniel is not a little guy. He’s nearly six feet tall, and working under a lift all day has given him a set of shoulders to envy. But if it weren’t for the fact that he’s got a long torso and Jalen’s got long legs, that position could never have worked. Daniel had one knee tucked back under Jalen’s shoulder, and was trying to get his other knee into a similar position on the other side. But every time he brought his leg down, Jalen would tickle him. They’d wriggle around, laughing and cussing, until they were out of breath. Then Daniel would try again, and the whole thing would start over.
He finally wised up and brought his head down instead of his leg. Jalen hadn’t been all the way hard, but he got there in a hurry when Daniel’s lips closed around him. There was no more tickling. Jalen guided Daniel’s other knee down and secured it, and then got quite a bit more serious with his fingers than he had been. Which is one of Daniel’s favorite things.
So, tickling, no. Slurping and squishing, moans and groans, yes. Little ‘pop!’ noises when one or the other of them pulled back. Sweat trickling and seminal fluid dripping. They were naked, and messy, and ridiculous, and utterly adorable. Any idiot could see they were in love. I was completely lost in them.
While I looked at them, Mata was steadily infusing me. He had to, with me caught up in their aura like that, or I would have dissolved into him like rain on the ocean. He kept me whole by making me solid, trapping me in a form. Male, of course. We always incorporate as the gender of our human. And that form was shuddering and hard, manifesting all the erotic tension that I was taking in and now couldn’t escape.
I thrashed around, trying to burrow into Mata anyway. But he had a chest all of a sudden, and hands to grip that shameful tumescence between my legs. It was a good thing that Daniel and Jalen were so thoroughly occupied. They couldn’t have seen much more than a ripple in the darkness even if they’d been looking straight at me, but in my agitation, it would have been an unmistakable kind of ripple. Believe me.
That old priest of six lifetimes ago would not have approved.
Daniel and I came at the same time, clinging to our mountains and calling down our God upon them -- whether in a curse or a blessing, I would rather not say. At least Jalen got his satisfaction, too, which is more than I can say for Mata. My release was literal; the form disintegrated and I was free, instantly shielding myself and fleeing that room. I spent the night hiding in the dishwasher, and didn’t come out until Jalen left the next morning.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a contest! Enter to win! Find out more at... http://msaendlessromancecontest.blogspot.com