Saturday, November 15, 2008

Marie Rochelle/Dangerous Bet: Troy's Revenge

Photobucket

Red Rose Publishing

“Please don’t do this to me. I can’t take it.”
“Do what?” he asked trailing his fingers all over the exposed skin beneath his. He would never grow tired of learning the shape of his woman’s body.
“Make me want you as much as I do. It isn’t fair,” Headley moaned scratching his back with her short nails.
The pain felt wonderful on Troy’s skin and drove him to make Headley his for the rest of their lives. If this was the only chance they got to make love, then he wanted it to be imprinted on her mind forever. Lifting Headley up, he completely stripped her out of the dress and tossed it over his shoulder near the pool. He didn’t care where it landed because she wouldn’t need it for a while.
“You’re so damn perfect,” he uttered running his palms over Headley’s breasts. Her nipples were so hard that they felt like hard pebbles to his palms. “I’m going to love making love to you for the rest of the day.”
Trailing his fingers down the sides of Headley’s firm breasts, Troy covered the top and nipples with tiny kisses. The low moan from Headley’s mouth pushed him to draw it further into his mouth with a slower sucking motion. He gently eased her back down on the cushioned seat
His hand traced a path from Headley’s abdomen, down her legs until he could push her silky thighs apart. He settled between them and almost lost control as the tip of his cock brushed against her warm, wet entrance.
“Oh,” Headley closed her eyes and purred in the back of her throat. “You feel so good. God, I want more.”
“No,” he replied. “I’m not giving in to you until I’m good and ready. I’ve waited too damn long for this. I want you just as hungry as I am.”
Headley’s eyes snapped opened and she stared at him. “You’re going to make me beg for sex?”
“Sweetheart, I wouldn’t do anything of the sort,” he smiled. “I’m just going to have you so hot that the only thing that can put out your fire is my cock in your tight little body.”
Troy’s mouth captured Headley’s before she could say a word. He slid his tongue into her mouth in pure masculine possession. He wasn’t going to let her forget who she was with. No other man was going to stay in Headley’s mind after today. Cupping her firm ass in his hands, he pulled her closer to his body as the tip of his erection slid into her. Her body sucked at him like she had been without a man for years.
A tiny tremor went through his body as soft hands threaded into his hair. Then Headley arched her body, giving him the silent signal that she wanted him to continue with what he was doing.
“Gorgeous,” he breathed against her moist mouth. “I knew you would feel like this in my arms.” He tugged her bottom lip between his teeth and nibbled. Under him, Headley wigged her butt in his hands.
Capturing her chin in his hands, he made her look at him. “Do you want more? Do you want to feel me deep inside of you?”
“You already know the answer to that,” she whispered, softly.
“Tell me what you want. I don’t want to make any mistakes about this. No regrets when this is over.” Hell, he wasn’t about to let her go after this. Headley was definitely going to marry him after this. Another man wouldn’t ever see her like this and if one tried, he would kill him.
Passion coursed through his body. After all of these years, he was finally getting to live out his dream. Unless Headley had a change of mind because no matter how crazy he was in learning what made her stunning body click, he would stop if she told me to.
“Tell me,” he uttered brushing his cock against her.
A pink tongue came out and moistened Headley’s lips. “Tell you what,” she moaned.
“Don’t play with me. My patience is barely there as it is. Tell me now.”
“You… I want…no, need you.”
“Doll, I thought you would never ask,” Troy growled as he quickly repositioned his body so that his mouth replaced his cock.
Headley jerked at the feel of Troy’s tongue licking the juices from her body. “OMIGOD,” she screamed trying to squirm away from his seeking lips. “You’ve got to stop. I can’t take it.”
Ignoring her protests, he spread Headley’s thighs further apart and kept licking at the cream pouring from her body. He couldn’t get enough of her. She tasted sweeter than honey and better than the richest chocolate in the world. He wasn’t about to stop until he got his full.
All Troy could think about was making Headley’s body love him as much as he wanted her heart to. He might have to win her body over first, but he didn’t give a damn. In the end, Headley would be his for the rest of their lives and she wasn’t going to be able to fight him anymore.
Keeping her thighs where he wanted them, Troy ate at Headley like a prisoner being served his last meal. He didn’t flinch when she grabbed a handful of his hair and pressed him even closer to her wet entrance. In fact, it pushed him to lick and suck even harder.
“Troy! God, don’t Stop!” Her orgasms filled his mouth and he didn’t stop until every last delicious drop was gone from her thrashing body.
“Oh, baby….you taste so fucking good,” he moaned licking the side of Headley’s legs before kissing his way back up her body. “I can’t wait until I’m inside of you.”

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a contest! Enter to win! Find out more at... http://msaendlessromancecontest.blogspot.com